Neighborhoods to live in Medellin
Do you want to move to Medellin and do not know what neighborhood to live in? to answer this question I have created a list with the best 5 neighborhoods to live in Medellin 2018, with nearby municipalities.
1. LIVING IN POBLADO:
- one of the first and most sought after options, thanks to tourism, the Poblado area is the most inhabited.
- In Poblado you can find practically everything you need, shopping centers, markets, cafes, gyms, discos, bars, clubs, hotels, hostels, offices to work.
- there are a number of restaurants with very good gastronomic offer.
- Thanks to all this, Poblado is the safest and most expensive area of Medellin to live.
2.ENVIGADO (MUNICIPALITY LOCATED SOUTH, CLOSE TO MEDELLIN):
- Envigado has a charm, it can be said that it is the best place to live.
- A municipality that has it all, is the second option for tourism, since it is a safe area, with restaurants, nightlife, markets, and good infrastructure.
- Envigado has a good transport system, (METRO) is very close to Poblado and best of all, it is much cheaper than EL POBLADO.
- you can find furnished or unfurnished apartments, also rooms.
3. LIVING IN LAURELES:
- This neighborhood remains one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in the city and is home to the upper middle class of Medellin.
- It is full of restaurants, cafes, nightclubs, clothing stores and has schools, universities, schools, shopping malls to choose from.
- This neighborhood is recognized for the tranquility in its streets, it is also close to all social sectors.
4.BARRIO LA AMÉRICA
- This neighborhood is gaining great growth in the last 2 years thanks to tourism.
- It is a good option if you are looking for houses, or quiet residential areas.
- One of the main commercial epicenters of the sector is; the Market Square, and the church.
- LA America is constantly growing commercially to meet the needs of its inhabitants.
5. LIVE IN BELEN:
- It is an emerging middle class area, you can live in a good and spacious apartment for much less than Poblado or Laureles.
- It has nearby shopping centers, very good gastronomic offer, and good schools.
- The Belen neighborhood is one of the oldest in the city, you can still see houses with infrastructure of the time.
- this neighborhood is a very good option to live if you want to economize.
The most important thing is that when choosing a neighborhood is the one that best suits your needs.
You have more questions? let’s talk!
Tell me what neighborhood is better for you!