The best waves to surf in Colombia
In this post you will find all the information that you need to organize your trip to the Colombian Pacific. the best beaches for surfing, the best wave season in Colombia. and the official pages of the best all-inclusive surf camps. ⇓CONTINUE READING⇓
♦ Best pacific beaches to practice Surf
Playa Pico de Loro, Nuquí- choco.
- This beautiful beach is a meeting point for professional surfers.
- the first international championship was held in 2018.
- This beach is ideal for surfing big waves like a professional.
- You will find the opportunity to see the whales in their path.
- Undoubtedly Playa Punta de Loro is the number 1 place for surfers in Colombia.
Playas Juan tornillo y el chorro. Nuquí- choco.
- Beautiful beaches with very few people, where you will feel free.
- with very good waves.
Playa Terquito. Nuquí- choco.
- It is a beach with calm waves.
- It is ideal for learning to surf, and kayaking.
♦ Best all-inclusive surfcamps
Nuquí: El cantil ecolodge: this hotel is ecolodge type, has a National Geographic Traveler recognition, which has been ranked as the second best green hotel in Colombia.
- It is a quiet place where you can meet nature and practice different types of sports.
- in its plans it has several excursions among them the plan of the humpback whales in the season, and the SURF plan.
- They are surfers and have experiences in the waves of the Pacific.
- They have a stock of surfboards for rent, such as longboards, funboards, shortboards and bodyboards.
- the plan includes natural feeding so that it recovers muscularly from the daily physical effort.
- They have comfortable rooms facing the sea each with separate bathroom, terrace and hammock. If you want more information, and reservations, check the official website of EL CANTIL ECOLODGE doing –click here-
The recommendation before traveling is; Be attentive to the wave season.
In Colombia the waves arrive from the southwest and are higher between the months of April and December. In January and February they arrive from the northeast and are calmer. You can see the current wave report by clicking here-
In the Pacific you can find waves up to 6 feet, perfect for professionals like you, and if you’re learning, there are also good beaches like Playa Terquito. which is perfect to practice.
Encourage yourself to discover this beautiful place, you do not need to use weitsut, just your desire to learn and enjoy this paradise.
and, if you are already decided and do not know how to get here. here is this information.⇓↓⇓
♥How to get to Nuqui?
Nuquí has the Airport Reyes Murillo that receives very small aircraft flights from Medellín with the airlines ADA and Satena. These flights last 50 minutes.
may also interest you